NNBS stealth box problem..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i put two stealth boxes in the 11 LTZ with Bose today here is what is up see if you guys can help me out cause I'm so tired and can't get caught up on rest to really figure it out.. if you guys can't help me its going to the audio shop..

ok from the start i have both stealth boxes console and rear.. power wire is fine, ground is fine.. running two Hifonics 1000 D amps one for each box.. i used the PAC aoem-gm1416 for the signal and remote.. the Remote is fine amps turn on and off.. but not sure bout signal..

direction say if i plug in the front subs will assume the front sound regardless what the rear radio is listening to..

i have the RCAs running from the front signals to the Amp for the Rear Stealth box, Bass knob on the rear sub amp as well (so the knob could control both subs..) then i have a jumper RCA from the output of that one to the other Amp (front stealth box)

i can get each sub to sound good by itself but not in sync.. Also when i turn the Radio volume (master Volume) on the Stock Head unit the sound goes away.. EXCEPT for the Bass.. its still beating to the music with no treble or mid.. to get the bass i have to turn the bass knob down, all the way down still hear a slight bump..

during songs.. the big bumps Don't bump and the sorta kinda half way bumps hit pretty hard.. thats probably the Range in GHz i have it set it.. I think..

Ill Admit I'm not good at the Volume, Gain, bass boost, Sub Sound or whatever..i also didn't check the OEM1416 box there is 4 gain controls on it as well front LR and back LR.. i didn't check them.. i though i used to be good at this. but first I've done in AWHILE..

only thing i think i could have done different was run separate RCAs front to front and rear to Rear.. the reason i did this way is i wanted 1 knob to control the bass and have the Master volume override everything.. like its supposed to

so any help would be appreciated.. Rewiring, Settings, whatever.. please school me..

Last edited:

jo312915

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you get this figured out i am thinking about adding the one in the console but I was concerned about hooking up the amp.

OP
OP
Nuttzzy

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya man turns out the plug and play harness doesn't with with the "premium system" (bose).. so did away with the GM harness went with a LOC and bobs your uncle it works perfect...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted