New to the page - Midwest NBS yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffreycobra

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What’s up everyone? Happy to have found this page from reading some of the build threads and other threads.
My rides a 2004 Yukon SLT 5.3 L (flex fuel) and its AWD w/ stabilitrack not 4wd (weird cause I have a hard time finding non-denali Yukon’s that are AWD.
Tan leather, heated power seats with full center console. Removable 3rd row!
Fully upgraded audio system done by myself. DB drive speakers & tweeters in the front doors
Mid range DB drive 6 1/2” speakers in rear doors that are all powered by a 4 channel 1000w amp and a pair of kicker L7 12” subs ran by a kicker 1300.1 amp all ran to a pioneer AVH-1500NEX head unit[emoji14]
Power folding mirrors too!
HID headlights, led markers, led tail,reverse, plate lights 430fe2f7975de4a1255d98985723c0f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, from another NBS Yukon owner! I’m in Denver. I think we’re going to need more pics of your ride! fbb69371e3a2037eaa8e66799ceaa510.jpg

OP
OP
jeffreycobra

jeffreycobra

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I’m super happy with it!
135k miles, I had the transmission rebuilt with new stock spec torque converter, new shift solenoids, clutch packs, new planets & seals etc. the guy I had did it also programmed it to have a bit firmer shifts. Mechanically the only problem now is the dreaded lifter tick has started. Driver side, haven’t had much time to investigate yet. No MIL
And the auto ride system is totally deleted I just need to get the bypass plug so it doesn’t say service ride system

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Southern California! Nice truck! The AWD non Denali yukons are pretty rare from what I understand! Solid rigs though! I bet that stereo setup sounds pretty damn good!