New to the forum.. silverado control arms on a tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azprerunhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forum and honestly didn't want to search through all of it so I figured I'd just ask. Any one every use silverado control arms on a tahoe?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the forum and honestly didn't want to search through all of it so I figured I'd just ask. Any one every use silverado control arms on a tahoe?
Between my Yukon XL and Sierra, the part number for the upper control arms is the same. The lowers are different. While at a glance they look the same, I do not know why they run different part numbers for the lowers.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between my Yukon XL and Sierra, the part number for the upper control arms is the same. The lowers are different. While at a glance they look the same, I do not know why they run different part numbers for the lowers.
probably geometry, when my Silverado was lowered and the shop went to install the lift kit they noticed the spindles were wrong (oem but wrong part) so whoever did the drop they had changed the spindles and control arms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e