New pics (and vid) of the '77!! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So over the weekend it was so nice outside I decided to snap a few new pics of the '77 (and also took a vid). I'd never taken a vid of how it sounds so thought I'd take one this weekend. I'm still working on becoming better at snapping pics so some aren't as good as others but I'm getting better slowly :)

Enjoy!

DSCN2997.jpg
DSCN2996.jpg
DSCN2995.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

DSCN2993.jpg
DSCN2992.jpg
DSCN2990.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

DSCN2989.jpg
DSCN2987.jpg
DSCN2985.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Here's the vid. The exhaust is true duals (no cats) from Dynamax headers into Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers....

th_DSCN2998.jpg

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good Jacob. I see why you kept the stock rims/tires, but have you thought of or will you ever, change the rim/tire combo? Don't get me wrong... it looks GREAT.. but with some clean wheels and tires, it would look ridiculously good.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Jacob. I see why you kept the stock rims/tires, but have you thought of or will you ever, change the rim/tire combo? Don't get me wrong... it looks GREAT.. but with some clean wheels and tires, it would look ridiculously good.

Thanks, man.

Those are aftermarket (Cragar chrome Soft 8's) but are there to "just get me by" for now. I will eventually but a different rim/tire combo on there and drop down the rear to make it all sit level. I haven't decided what wheel I'll move to yet but it's getting harder and hard to find a 5 on 5 bolt pattern so we'll see :) The '77 is one of those projects that is never truly "done". It'll forever be evolving. :) I would say that rims for the Burb will come ahead new rims for the truck :)

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man :waytogo: I love it! Next mods on it will be compass/temp mirror, a touneau cover and 3rd brake light of some sort. Eventually I plan on a mild drop and different rim/tire combo.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Jacob thats one clean 77. do u by any chance have some pics of when u got it? would be kinda cool to compare it to what it is now.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I do :) click on the link in my sig for my '77 build thread :waytogo: it's made a huge transformation over the years :)

Atomic, those pics were taken in September :lol: it's now in hibernation mode til spring :(

Thanks for the compliments guys :) this is my pride and joy!!

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the truck Jacob, especially the color, is it a stock color? In the sun it looks like a light blue on top and a darker blue on bottom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo