New here - 2014 Chevy Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Odii

Reaction score
Howdy,

Won an auction for a 2014 tahoe PPV monday - got it towed to my house, and I have started pulling out the barriers and the back storage.
I'm grateful for this site, as it currently doesn't start, so I'm going through some of the forums looking for information to try and diag and rectify.

This is pretty exciting, and I can't wait until that first time i can get it rolling

received_855906329196830.jpg

Doesn't currently start, and dash doesn't light up - but i can force odometer at 124k
received_937252297680505.jpg
Navi loads up and is correct
1671634917203.png

Uh oh

received_874757690377782.jpg

Last edited:

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy,

Won an auction for a 2014 tahoe PPV monday - got it towed to my house, and I have started pulling out the barriers and the back storage.
I'm grateful for this site, as it currently doesn't start, so I'm going through some of the forums looking for information to try and diag and rectify.

This is pretty exciting, and I can't wait until that first time i can get it rolling

View attachment 387842

Doesn't currently start, and dash doesn't light up - but i can force odometer at 124k
View attachment 387843
Navi loads up and is correct
View attachment 387841

Uh oh

View attachment 387844
Welcome!

You might find some useful info in my thread: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...every-square-inch-of-a-2013-tahoe-ppv.134664/

OP
OP
Odii

Odii

Reaction score
Thanks Caddy - you're one of the reasons i found this site / signed up! appreciate it

Welcome to the forum.

I am assuming you are saying that the engine will not crank at all, right?

I am on my way to the coast today but I would start a thread in the correct section for this rig and you will get more action there for help. @soulsea can help with that.

so far my diagnostic has me believing it is due to the pro-gard wiring on the starter/column, so I'm working on figuring out what can be removed there

I'll get a post made so folks can chime in with their thoughts/experience
Welcome to the site.

Lots of helpful people here will be able to assist you ... I am not one of them. :)

Good luck with your project.
appreciate the welcome soulsea <3

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout