New Guy Showing My Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Outstanding find!!

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Welcome to the Burb Klub from N.E. FL.

Your truck looks great with those wheels!

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from Jersey! Dang your rig is super clean. Looks so nice. Best of luck to you.

ls1frc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing, I want those wheels or something similar.

Eddie B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,
Great looking truck! I'm a newbie here also from South Carolina and just joined after purchasing a 2013 Yukon XL. Question: Saw that you upgraded to 22" Denali wheels. What did it come with?
My truck came with 17" wheels and I want to level or lift a bit to get some ground clearance and up the stance a bit. Very confused about how much I can add and the best way to do it. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
L

LowBurb13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,
Great looking truck! I'm a newbie here also from South Carolina and just joined after purchasing a 2013 Yukon XL. Question: Saw that you upgraded to 22" Denali wheels. What did it come with?
My truck came with 17" wheels and I want to level or lift a bit to get some ground clearance and up the stance a bit. Very confused about how much I can add and the best way to do it. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

Mine came with the 20" polished LTZ wheels. The stock 22" tire is like .3" larger in diameter, so almost no difference.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice ride man... I miss my burb but still got a xl yukon. so almost the same... I didnt believe people here saying you will get hooked on the xl/burb platform but its true.

Welcome to the longroof club....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos