New Burb - 2011 Z71 Suburban 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jogan

Reaction score
How are the g2's? I currently have 275/60/20 cooper atp and wanted to go up to 295/60/20

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NCTahoe

Reaction score
Nice truck! I really wanted a Z71 Burb but it wouldn't have fit in my garage so I ended up with a Z71 Tahoe. Can't wait to see what else you do to this beast!

OP
OP
anixon

anixon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been busy the past month but I have got quite a bit of work done to the burb.

Lots of new lights
  • 52" Curved 500w Light Bar (SoCal Mounts)
  • Rigid SRQ lights mounted on the sides as alley lights
  • Diffused LED cubes in factory fogs - One amber and one white on each side
  • 10" LED mounted under trailer hitch as reverse light
  • Rock lights mounted in the wheel wells
  • New interior map/dome LEDs
Blacked everything out with plastidip including the front Z71 bumper, grill, emblems and badging.

Retinted the front windows with 5% Llumar Pinnacle Tint (I would highly recommend this tint)

Installed a Viper alarm and remote start.

Installed a JL Audio 12" W7 with a JL Audio HD750 amplifier.

Let me know what y'all think and if y'all have any suggestions for what I should do next.

IMG_6367.JPG

IMG_6368.JPG
IMG_6369.JPG IMG_6347.JPG

IMG_6348.JPG

Last edited:

NCTahoe

Reaction score
I'm really on the fence about getting a light bar for mine or not...I wish I could mount it without drilling into the door frame. Yours looks really good though.

OP
OP
anixon

anixon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It is super easy to mount, just gotta take your time. There is no structural support that you have to drill into like some vehicles. I would only recommend the SoCal mounts - I have had bad luck with other brands that push the door out too much and lets air in which is super annoying down the highway.

NCTahoe

Reaction score
It is super easy to mount, just gotta take your time. There is no structural support that you have to drill into like some vehicles. I would only recommend the SoCal mounts - I have had bad luck with other brands that push the door out too much and lets air in which is super annoying down the highway.

Yeah I bet it would be annoying. I'm just trying to decide if I want to do that and drill into the body or do a stealth one behind the grill.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Light bar overload haha jk looks pretty clean install on all the leds. Always like the fog conversion. Interested to see how the 10" turned out for reverse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n