Need advice on which brand of ball joints to buy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sunshine Girl

Reaction score
2004 Tahoe 2WD LT.
Which brand of ball joints or control arms should I buy?:)
There are so many brands and all have mixed reviews.
I don't go off road...just in city and highway driving.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Depending on your miles on the original control arms/ball joints, why not just buy genuine GM?

If not, then I recommend Moog or Delphi but others here may have other suggestions.

OP
OP
Sunshine Girl

Sunshine Girl

Reaction score
Depending on your miles on the original control arms/ball joints, why not just buy genuine GM?

If not, then I recommend Moog or Delphi but others here may have other suggestions.
I don't know what the actual milage on them is as I bought the car used and failed to ask.
The GM parts are a bit out of my price range

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the actual milage on them is as I bought the car used and failed to ask.
The GM parts are a bit out of my price range
Where have you been looking at prices for GM parts? Hopefully, not at the dealer.

Rock Auto and GMPartsDirect are 2 sites that have GM parts at reasonable prices (I know, not everyone's definition of "reasonable prices" is the same).

OP
OP
Sunshine Girl

Sunshine Girl

Reaction score
Where have you been looking at prices for GM parts? Hopefully, not at the dealer.

Rock Auto and GMPartsDirect are 2 sites that have GM parts at reasonable prices (I know, not everyone's definition of "reasonable prices" is the same).
Thankyou for pointing me in tha direction

DirtDigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got Moog ball joints and I have to say they've held up to all the abuse I've put them through offroad . Since 2007.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans