My truck on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hahaha! It might be worth a try! Very good looking Denali btw.

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO .. that is a rip.

You should ask them for a free set .. copyright infringement.

OP
OP
Yuk_Nali_6.0

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sophomore--thanks man

LordGeek--I gave it a shot, but I really don't like the lights..lol

I guess since I didn't copyright them, I can't complain.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These look slightly different than some of the others I have seen.
That diamond reflector stands out on those.

Anyone know how many different ones are out there (I am sure they are all made in china!)

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Clean Looking Front End and a Nice unexpected Ego Boost!!! :Big Laugh:

Good Luck getting anything for free, but IMO those lights look like :rice: so I wouldn't try to hard!!! :High 5:

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Anyone know how many different ones are out there (I am sure they are all made in china!)

I personally have seen 4 different sets, stock, OEM look clear, OEM look Black housing, and now those diamond reflector clear ones

Anyone feel free to add/correct me! :Handshake:

OP
OP
Yuk_Nali_6.0

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehe....

we can offer you $5 off the price, if also you can send us some proof of your truck we will be happy to honor it.

thanks

- ipexmotoring

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you've got to pose the truck with the trailer and that green junction box in the backround and a you in the pic.......otherwise.....everyone with a black denali and black GMC gets $5 off....lol

jgiguere17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If my car was being used on ebay I would send out a nice letter would be sent out to the company, certified of course. You can always get some nice paper, and make up your own firm :) and then send them a letter demanding a "Cease and Desist" if all pictures. Tell them your claim and file a small claim suit against them. I have had a friend that did that for a ebay member that was using his car to put rims on it and he got I think $3k from small claims. (he went in and searched for how many SOLD completed listings that they had with his picture and took some percentage out for endorsement of use of his car)

just a thought :D

I think most states are $5k max in small claims. go Sue happy, I think its like 35 bucks for the paperwork to be filed but you can get it back in the suit......

jd1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^ your right and I know this for a fact,

2 yrs ago i completed a alero show car with a popular kit.....one day I searched google and long and behold a company was using the pics on the web site and ebay..one quick call from my lawyer and a a check was in the mail to buy the rights to use the pics....i wont say the name of the company but there up till this day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700