My System Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good Michael!! If you have time would you mind going into a little bit of detail on how you did your dual batter? What all you used and everything? I would like to do this myself. Thanks!

1dopeHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Box looks pretty good.....I would've had the subs up and port the whole bottom facing the back. It seems to be a little small too. You could've squeezed a few more cubes out of the usable space considering you don't have the 3rd row in.

OP
OP
BC Lightning

BC Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.............It seems to be a little small too. You could've squeezed a few more cubes out of the usable space considering you don't have the 3rd row in.

I think I've decided to do 4 JL W6 12's

bulldog896

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would have PM'd this but I don't have enough posts I know I'm a newbie

I'm planning a similar install but lost as to what I need to do it. I know for the steering controls I need an adapter and another for the onstar.

I guess what I'm asking is what install parts did you use?

cl8525

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw this old post where you were looking for bench seat. Let me know if you still looking to trade. I would like some buckets myself. Mine are black in color. It was an old post but I'm just checking. I'm in Frisco tx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900