My stereo system... Finally installed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see ... then it's time for ...

op5q3qg639.gif

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well about time you post up all the txt pics your been sending. Looks bad arssss

diveriter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nicely done. The GMC logo is a nice touch. Did you leave the rear doors empty then??

David

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicely done. The GMC logo is a nice touch. Did you leave the rear doors empty then??

David

Yes. I'm using all 4 channels of the C5C for the front 4 speakers (1 channel per speaker) and really see no reason for rear speakers.

Tahoe_NY

Reaction score
beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I have a box with 2 12's sitting longways like yours as I didn't want to remove both rear seats. Your box obliviously fits a lot better than mine. If you don't mind me asking, how much did that custom box run you?

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I have a box with 2 12's sitting longways like yours as I didn't want to remove both rear seats. Your box obliviously fits a lot better than mine. If you don't mind me asking, how much did that custom box run you?

I've installed car stereo off and on for 17 years or so. So it was a little bit cheaper than normal. Expect to pay $200-$300 for a single or dual box that's custom made to certain frequency's. That won't include covering it or panels for looks or anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo