My BIG Audio Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Spring Break Nationals is right around the corner so we are hard at work getting this done! 3 of the 4 doors are "done" and ready to be wrapped and the 4th should be done today!
Here are a couple progress pictures:
driverdoors.jpg

reardoordone.jpg

Regards,
Evan

PS- Denali: With the amount of man hours we have in this thing, I would say somewhere in the 40K-50K range to reproduce this exact system if someone were to walk in our store and pay retail for equipment and materials plus actual hours.... The only "performance" mod I have is the intake, but might do more.... We figure we added around 750lbs to the truck, but not too sure...

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PS- Denali: With the amount of man hours we have in this thing, I would say somewhere in the 40K-50K range to reproduce this exact system if someone were to walk in our store and pay retail for equipment and materials plus actual hours....

Most people won't even understand that either. It's crazy how people think you should be able to do something like this for a couple grand and 1 or 2 days with their car.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang. Hope you have good insurance. I'd love to have a system like that but I don't have the funds or the patience. JL makes top notch equipment and the custom work is unreal. Great job!

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front Doors Done:
frontdoorsdone.jpg

Rear Doors Done:
reardoorsdone.jpg

Amps Powered Up:
ampson.jpg

We finally got to listen to her a bit today and its amazing! VERY loud (not talking just bass) and VERY clear even at extremely loud volume. No tuning whatsoever has been done yet and it sounds just great! Tomorrow is the last day as we leave Friday morning for Spring Break Nationals! See y'all there in the JL Audio Booth!
Regards,
Evan

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very clean looking on doors and amps. Really like the amp setup. Very nice.

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you I met at SBN this weekend, it was a pleasure! For those of you who didn't make it, here are some photos the JL Audio Photographer took of my truck!
jlhoe1.jpg

jlhoe2.jpg

jlhoe3.jpg

jlhoe4.jpg

jlhoe5.jpg

Regards,
Evan
PS- I will snap a couple of the door panels soon, I totally forgot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019