My 2/3 Dropped !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
What brand kit did you install

I went with the DJM Coil Springs - 3" and Stock Keys up front de-cranked all the way up to level it out. probably gonna go with drop spindles in the long run

I was talking to my boy that own a body shop and i was telling him that i was gonna purchase a drop kit from a member here in the forums, and he was like i have a extra lowering kit that i took off from my 2006 Cadillac Escalade if you want we could throw that on there and see how you like it so i was like cool.

yeah definitely going to take the side and Lt moldings off, I know that im in for a hella of ride though cause even taken the TAHOE Emblem on the back was alot of work (buffing,waxing,cleaning) i could imagine the whole entire side of the truck

this is what they came off of from

dsc00206h.jpg

btw here is some of his work he's come out in plenty low rider shows

dsc00106wo.jpg

dsc00100fg.jpg

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Is it just me or is that the same pic twice? Looks good either way! These look at my new stance threads are killing me! I need a drop stat!

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same pics I think you made a mistake, Wheels in the same position, Flowers in the background all in the same place...

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Same pics I think you made a mistake, Wheels in the same position, Flowers in the background all in the same place...

ugh my bad guys , just cleared out my cookies and realized that my processor cache was still showing the other picture anyways here you guys go fixed

Before

signature4u.jpg

After on sig

Last edited:

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh yes, Gorgeous! My shit is sittin way too high. 2/3 looks perfect for me... Thanks for the pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia