My 2/3 Dropped !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
sup everyone just installed my 2/3 drop !!

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

CIMG4016.jpg

CIMG4016.jpg

CIMG4028.jpg

Also De-badge the hoe !!!

CIMG4031.jpg

CIMG4032.jpg

And Made my seats to fully reclined

CIMG4022.jpg

CIMG4024.jpg

next mod CAI Coming Monday, and Take off side moldings !!!!

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BIG difference!!! Should look cleaner once you do away with the side mouldings...

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Looks good....did you take off the LT emblems by the rear doors too??

still haven't taken out the rear LT Emblems about too when i take side moldings off. What shocks are you running i notice ride was a little bouncy (not erattic but still more then stock) with the stock Shocks probably gonna go with some Belltech Street Perfomance and sway bars for front and back

Anyone wanna chime in on this ?

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
still haven't taken out the rear LT Emblems about too when i take side moldings off. What shocks are you running i notice ride was a little bouncy (not erattic but still more then stock) with the stock Shocks probably gonna go with some Belltech Street Perfomance and sway bars for front and back

Anyone wanna chime in on this ?

Once the side moldings and the LT emblems are off it will look so much cleaner.
When I replaced my stock shocks the rear actually got lower, I used KYB's in the rear and my drop kit came with the fronts (don't remember the brand of the fronts). My ride wasn't bouncy it was just still too high in the back (look at my sig pic).

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real good! I'm running Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks all the way around and it rides pretty good close to stock! Alot of people are running Bilstien HD shocks and say there the best, so when I get a chance I'll put them on! As far as Sway bars I'm running Hellwig front and rear and notice a Big Difference after installing them way better!

Last edited:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Much better, you could pull the coil isolators if the rear isn't low enough for ya :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo