my 01 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outlaw57

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, great site, just found it and check it daily!! heres my tahoe.

Mods are 20's, 2/4 drop, SS badges, SS nose, ram air hood, debadged grill, Tint, DVD's, K&N FIPK CAI, Magnafow cat-back, Sonnax Servos in a custom built trans, 2500HD mirrors

truck001.jpg

truck003.jpg

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, nice looking ride :beer:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Welcome along!!!
Thats a nice Tahoe, I also recommend pulling off the chrome on the fenders, window tint job and smoked LED tails too to make it really set off!
YOu could also get Esky/smooth D-pillar caps too!

OP
OP
O

outlaw57

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for the comments! next mods are a tune and supercharger (any recomendations?? magna, etc?) and i'm really likeing the smooth corners. I have a set of aftermarket tails that are chrome that I swap outonce and a while!

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, you've got a nice looking truck.
How did you debadge the grille??

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks for the comments! next mods are a tune and supercharger (any recomendations?? magna, etc?) and i'm really likeing the smooth corners. I have a set of aftermarket tails that are chrome that I swap outonce and a while!

BlackBear Performance is one of our venders. They can provide you with both the pcm tune and supercharger. Great people, awesome customer service and very knowledgeable at what they do.
I'm running a Magnacharger on mine. I like it because it's a complete kit. Twins screw and roots style s/c provide a flatter torque curve from lower rpms unlike centrifugals, which makes the roots and twin screws better for towing and street performance/driveability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700