Mother loving oil pressure sensor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just drop the wheel and new sensor off at the mechanic shop 3 blocks from me and they'll install the new sensor for $20. Pick it up later that day
Yeah me too. I don’t touch my wheels, especially my billets that cost me $6k and 6 months of waiting. :happy175:

But the op stated: “@Rocket Man haha I have ignored that tire sensor for a long time... don’t like paying shops, can’t ever get good help.”

So I was offering a different idea for him. Some people want to do their own. Some people have no choice.

Tom-M

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man... I used this set up attached each one at a time... got it out and the new one in...

Anddddddd oil gauge still at zero

Man... I used this set up attached each one at a time... got it out and the new one in...

Anddddddd oil gauge still at zero
View attachment 373948
I had the same problem with my 2008 w/ 5.3L. At startup, pressure was fine then it would go to zero. I did the same crazy stuff to replace the sensor and nothing changed. Took the new one out pulled out the screen (it appeared clean) and put sensor back in without the screen. Everything was fine after that. Never another issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts