MJE tunning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blacked-out-Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MJE tuning is this awesome company that i found yesterday that tunes a lot of newer vehicles including GM. I'm all ready impressed with him. First off he has a phone number and responds to emails really fast. No waiting days or weeks for a response.

He has standard tunes and race tunes and AutoCal remote tuning. The prices are awesome. I Called last night at 6 here (PST) not realizing that he is 2 hours ahead. They still answered and were a huge help and walked me every thing that he can provide with the different tunes. Cant wait to get my tune from MJE!!!!!!!!

Awesome service all ready..

Mike_L

Banned
Reaction score
Nice. If I wasn't a DiabloSport shill, I'd give them a shot.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MJE tuning is this awesome company that i found yesterday that tunes a lot of newer vehicles including GM. I'm all ready impressed with him. First off he has a phone number and responds to emails really fast. No waiting days or weeks for a response.

He has standard tunes and race tunes and AutoCal remote tuning. The prices are awesome. I Called last night at 6 here (PST) not realizing that he is 2 hours ahead. They still answered and were a huge help and walked me every thing that he can provide with the different tunes. Cant wait to get my tune from MJE!!!!!!!!

Awesome service all ready..

Results?

MJEngineering

New England Tuning
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He was waiting for a refund from his previous purchase before buying another. Sent him out some stickers in the mean time free of charge.

MJEngineering

New England Tuning
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
At this time we have a handful of TYF customers, a lot more from GMFS and many every week in person and on our dyno! Feel free to stop by any time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667