Mikeyss Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new lifters haven't arrived yet, and I will also wait for my updated tune. I got the cam the other day, so today I can give Blackbear the specs and have a retune done so it'll at least run. I can't wait to get it all done though, this 6.2 is gonna scream.

After I get this portion of my build paid off by fall, I am going to the muffler shop, and add 3" true duals and exhaust cutouts for each bank.

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also need new tires before winter. Stock size is 275/55R20, but I bumped up to 275/60R20. I am on the fence about going back to the stock size since I have these thick ass sway bars. The smaller sidewall may tie in with the Eibach swaybars, but I like how the '60' fills in the wheel wells. But with the '60' tire, I can't run my spare. What's you guys opinion?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also need new tires before winter. Stock size is 275/55R20, but I bumped up to 275/60R20. I am on the fence about going back to the stock size since I have these thick ass sway bars. The smaller sidewall may tie in with the Eibach swaybars, but I like how the '60' fills in the wheel wells. But with the '60' tire, I can't run my spare. What's you guys opinion?

Get a bigger spare?

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any rub?

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If I have the wheel at full lock, it rubs the sway bar. It may be because I have eibach sway bar and it takes up more room. The rear will touch the fender liner if the axle comes up high enough, like if you're turning right into a higher level parking lot. Basically, they do rub, but it takes effort to make them rub

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I have the wheel at full lock, it rubs the sway bar. It may be because I have eibach sway bar and it takes up more room. The rear will touch the fender liner if the axle comes up high enough, like if you're turning right into a higher level parking lot. Basically, they do rub, but it takes effort to make them rub
lifted or stock?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaka1