Might need new front shocks...throw some affordable options at me for an '03 Denali..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Just like it says.

Might need new front shocks. I'd like to maintain the autoride functionality, but throw some ideas at me. Trying to save money but still get quality suspension.

OEM are too expensive. I am familiar with Arnott, so other ideas would be preferable....

Thanks

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like it says.

Might need new front shocks. I'd like to maintain the autoride functionality, but throw some ideas at me. Trying to save money but still get quality suspension.

OEM are too expensive. I am familiar with Arnott, so other ideas would be preferable....

Thanks

Belltech

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
I am going through the same scenario right now although I plan to replace front and backs. I don't care if I retain my auto ride if the ride does NOT suffer...I drive through pothole filled streets...don't need it to handle like my legend, want it to ride like the luxury truck that it is

are belltechs stiff over not so nice streets?

and I'm not looking to drop it if I don't have to (I like being high up and I have to be able to tow)

GM-MAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know Bilstiens have ones that fit and have a module that lets you bypass the A-R without setting codes, Arnott sells them too
I hear that Monroe, now makes electronic ones now. not sure if it is a bypass or full A-R

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
I know Bilstiens have ones that fit and have a module that lets you bypass the A-R without setting codes, Arnott sells them too
I hear that Monroe, now makes electronic ones now. not sure if it is a bypass or full A-R

two of my autoride shocks are orange and two are white so I will assume two were previously replaced. I think the orange ones are Monroe

I would like a smooth ride. The cheaper the better but I'm not willing to sacrifice ride quality to save money

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from my understanding the belltechs ride smoother than the bilsteins. im about to eliminate my autoride and give them a shot

baldd86

Reaction score
I have a drop truck which has beltech and it.helped the ride real good on my sierra.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900