Maybe I am Cheap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get wordy, and I edited out what I thought was more words. But since you asked...
I am diesel spoiled, and with that, I expect more from what I buy. Not necessarily a good thing...

Really. All your freaking posts are like a novel. They get so long its hard to read them. We all have a short attention span.

Next time try one word replies like.

Awesome !!!

Or

Cool.

Or

:)

Or

:(

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know.
I hate long winded posts, and I'm the first to write a book. Sorry.

Actually Serge has written many before you joined. And JCJ does too, but his are children's books with simple words like "the" "cow" "moo" and other three letter words.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like Serges long winders.
He simply slams a chair over my head,.. over and over and over until I'm bludgeoned to death..:chair:
:)

Last edited:

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also when towing with the 5.3 or even any engine that's geared high, it's best to hit the TT button on the shifter and lock out the OD. The high gearing while towing isn't the best for transmission temperatures.

For the record, my wife's rig does go into overdrive with the tow/haul button on (Or maybe your post wasn't really stating that the button locks overdrive out).

But I agree, for heavy loads it is best to not use it, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700