Magnuson Supercharger, Valve Train and other supporting mods. 2007-2013, 5.3L Chevy Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from what I have read on the internet and on this forum most people go with Magnuson or whipple, wonder how Edelbrock E-Force compares to them?, currently don't have a vid of the magnaflow but will try to do it tomorrow and will post it here.

If memory serves, the Edelbrock was nice too but what was it, price? There was something about it that helped me pick the others over it.

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If memory serves, the Edelbrock was nice too but what was it, price? There was something about it that helped me pick the others over it.

now with Magnuson TVS1900 is it necessary to send TCM and ECM to them or it could be done by local tuner?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
not really looking to replace the truck with 2x4 as I go off road, and don’t wanna build a race truck looking for little extra horsepower and torque. My DD is cayenne turbo s 570 horsepower, so i know what you mean about the smile lol

My apologies for the misunderstanding...

The 2x4 was in reference to a piece of wood/lumber.

What I meant was with all that power your smile would be so big that even getting smacked in the face with a piece of lumber (2x4) wouldn't wipe the smile off of it... lol

Sorry, I have a strange sense of humor... lol

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well does any one know good tuners in NJ or PA? and is it ok to drive the truck there without a tune or it must be towed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse