Magnaflow Exhaust Sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Waste of money. denali wiht 6.2 comes with 3.5 exhaust from factory. This is why just like my truck best deal is just replace main muffler with magnaflow 3.5 in/out muffler. any aftermarket kit is 3 inches which is smaller then stock

PART #: 16671
YEAR: 2008
DESCRIPTION: V8 6.2L
5 x 11 x 22in. Muffler; 3.5in. Tubing; 5.5in. Oval Polished Stainless Tip; SINGLE STRAIGHT PASSENGER SIDE REAR EXIT

Subject : RE: PART# 16671
Me : What is the inside diameter of the muffler included in this cat-back?

Nick Howe(magnaflow rep): Josh,
That measurement is 3.5" ID.

Me : Ok thank you!

Is all of this information incorrect?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like i said waste of money. denali already has mostly 3.5 your better off leaving oem exhaust and cutting the resonator and doing the same muffler as on my truck. If your truck had 3 inch exhuast ie 5.3 i could see doing this kit but on denali waste of money. just trying to save you cash

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I do not like cutting and welding on the factory exhaust I've made that mistake twice now. I'd rather "waste" the money on the cat back. I also prefer the resonated exhaust tone.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do not like cutting and welding on the factory exhaust I've made that mistake twice now. I'd rather "waste" the money on the cat back. I also prefer the resonated exhaust tone.

look at my escalade same muffler no drone and works out great. IF you watn to do the exhaust summit is 737 shipped I can do for 700 shipped. If you see it for less shoot me a pm to the site and ill see what I can do.

If you want to just replace oem muffler like i did in this video is 135 shipped
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_E5417xFVo&feature=youtu.be

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score

Joshin33

Reaction score
Do you have anything for an 07 tahoe 5.3 (I like the Magnaflow sound) but with dual tips?

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had done the same thing on my denali, I just replaced the oem muffler with a Magaflow, but the drone was so bad in the cab that when my twins were a year old the drone would wake them from a sleep. So I had it taken off within 3 days.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes the 4x9 case does this and 5x8x14. I set up customers with the 5x8x30 or the 5x11x22 which is not a issue.

Case length/width has a great effect on the 6.0. If you get a 5x8x14 it will drone. Ive done a bunch

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that was the one I got but I dont rembember anymore, I had it done back in 06 and ive been running the stock one ever since, but Im looking at next year replaceing it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia