Looking for a couple parts - 2006 Escalade

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeap, been a member over there for nearly 2 decades (used to own a Allante). Have not found much there, and they aren't as active

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want the heated cooled front seats, but that would probably take a engineering degree to install
I just pulled front seats out of a platinum edition Escalade. The primary power harness under the seat that powers movement and heat is completely different from non cooled seats, to platinum cooled seats. Plus the primary power harness under the center console that runs the controls for the seats in the platinum console is different as well from the non platinum version. If you’re good at rewiring all the correct harnesses in and have a schematic to tell you which wire does what, than this swap could be done. It was way above my head. Lol.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really like them, but I **HATE** Wiring. The most I am willing to do is the Cup Holders.. But have not had luck there yet.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really like them, but I **HATE** Wiring. The most I am willing to do is the Cup Holders.. But have not had luck there yet.
Yeah. There’s I’m sure miles of wiring. Lol. I pulled the carpets and had a look at all the wiring from the pigtails under the seats. There’s wires that go across from the drivers seat pigtail over into the passenger seat pigtail and and then several that run back to the harnesses up under the dash. It was a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boeman