Looking for a couple parts - 2006 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeap, been a member over there for nearly 2 decades (used to own a Allante). Have not found much there, and they aren't as active

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want the heated cooled front seats, but that would probably take a engineering degree to install
I just pulled front seats out of a platinum edition Escalade. The primary power harness under the seat that powers movement and heat is completely different from non cooled seats, to platinum cooled seats. Plus the primary power harness under the center console that runs the controls for the seats in the platinum console is different as well from the non platinum version. If you’re good at rewiring all the correct harnesses in and have a schematic to tell you which wire does what, than this swap could be done. It was way above my head. Lol.

OP
OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really like them, but I **HATE** Wiring. The most I am willing to do is the Cup Holders.. But have not had luck there yet.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really like them, but I **HATE** Wiring. The most I am willing to do is the Cup Holders.. But have not had luck there yet.
Yeah. There’s I’m sure miles of wiring. Lol. I pulled the carpets and had a look at all the wiring from the pigtails under the seats. There’s wires that go across from the drivers seat pigtail over into the passenger seat pigtail and and then several that run back to the harnesses up under the dash. It was a lot.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Finally at 85 posts.. So I can get this up..

The under dash, drivers side, dash insulator. I think its what its called. It goes from the knee bolster, to the fire wall. Related bolts needed to, but not required.

Rear glass pull handle. Mine is the small cup style in the center of the glass, not the integrated plastic/rubber one that goes all the way around.

I need this style..
View attachment 343131

Not this..
View attachment 343132

Probably not going to find, but its worth a shot..
Escalade Platinum center console HEATED and COOLED cup holders

And if anyone has a sunroof they are parting out, I dont need the whole thing, just some small parts off it. Let me know if you have one, and I can post pics of what I need. Its basically all the plastic small parts from the passenger side of the assembly. I have been told they just pop on/off with equal pressure on both sides. Have not confirmed as all my local yards dont have a sunroof equipped 800 currently.

Other than the cup holder, I dont think any of these parts are Escalade specific.. But I couldnt swear to that.
What does this dash insulator look like? Have a pic?

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just pulled front seats out of a platinum edition Escalade. The primary power harness under the seat that powers movement and heat is completely different from non cooled seats, to platinum cooled seats. Plus the primary power harness under the center console that runs the controls for the seats in the platinum console is different as well from the non platinum version. If you’re good at rewiring all the correct harnesses in and have a schematic to tell you which wire does what, than this swap could be done. It was way above my head. Lol.
Did you pull them from the Platinum Escalade that showed up about 2 months ago in the San Berdo LKQ Pick Your Part? I was out there about 10 days after that Platinum Escalade was put out and it was picked clean....nothing left but the body shell.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you pull them from the Platinum Escalade that showed up about 2 months ago in the San Berdo LKQ Pick Your Part? I was out there about 10 days after that Platinum Escalade was put out and it was picked clean....nothing left but the body shell.
Yup. I got there the first day it was available and I still had the engine and trans in it and there was a guy pulling those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2