Looking for a couple parts - 2006 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seats in good shape? Get a good deal? Pics!
I think I only paid like 200 bucks for the whole console and both front seats. But the drivers side lower leather was torn to shreds. And now I’m stuck with them and can’t use them. Lol. I need to figure out what to do with them.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I think I only paid like 200 bucks for the whole console and both front seats. But the drivers side lower leather was torn to shreds. And now I’m stuck with them and can’t use them. Lol. I need to figure out what to do with them.
I'd mess with them if I was you. Start with the power and ground wires, then go from there. You can use a jump box, or one of those mini jump boxes to do this.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad we're not close. Why not replace the lower cushion then flip 'em for a profit.
Because I had to cannabalize the motor that moves the seat forward and backward off the drivers seat when mine broke. I have the console and the passenger seat listed on Craigslist but no one is interested.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Because I had to cannabalize the motor that moves the seat forward and backward off the drivers seat when mine broke. I have the console and the passenger seat listed on Craigslist but no one is interested.
People would still be interested in that seat I bet. Just gotta find the right person who needs it.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People would still be interested in that seat I bet. Just gotta find the right person who needs it.
My experience is it takes months and months and months to find “the right person who needs it”..... lol and I don’t have the patience for that nor the space to store these things..... lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My experience is it takes months and months and months to find “the right person who needs it”..... lol and I don’t have the patience for that nor the space to store these things..... lol
True. Put them on ebay. I bet @Doubeleive could give you advice on that. I've had stuff on cl for years before I sold it--still do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic