Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little off topic from shock valving…. I notice you have added an aftermarket recovery point to the front of your Tahoe. Could you post some closeup pictures, manufacturer and part number for the shackle setup and any installation notes you might have?

I have a high country suburban (same non Z71 bumper setup as you) and have wanted to add a front recovery point, the Z71 recovery hooks bolt up but don’t have bumper clearance to be useful.

His isnt a z71? Fooled me for a second!

d_hawk

Reaction score
His isnt a z71? Fooled me for a second!
If you zoom in on trailzrider’s profile picture you can see the non Z71 front bumper and what looks like a rough country shackle setup for what I assume is a GM 1500 pickup truck.

Attachments

• IMG_8881.jpeg
    IMG_8881.jpeg
    883.2 KB · Views: 45

Trailzrider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A little off topic from shock valving…. I notice you have added an aftermarket recovery point to the front of your Tahoe. Could you post some closeup pictures, manufacturer and part number for the shackle setup and any installation notes you might have?

I have a high country suburban (same non Z71 bumper setup as you) and have wanted to add a front recovery point, the Z71 recovery hooks bolt up but don’t have bumper clearance to be useful.
I bought the OEM hooks and they were worthless.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08428NBSY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hopdaddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@nick14226 I went the same route. Best combination of size, weight and pricing I could find.

Edgymods links raised about an inch. 38" fender height all the way around.
Did you notice any difference in ride quality going up an inch with the Edgy's? Had you gone higher and didn't like it?

JMacTahoeAttack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! I want to add 275/65R20 KO3s to my 21 Tahoe Z71, will a front 2" RC level do the job? Id rather not mess with the back of the truck but dont want it to sag either..

thill466

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any long(er) term reviews from anyone running the readylift 3 inch SST lift? Looking to put it on my wife's 22 at4.

Curious about overall ride quality vs stock and if anyone has had any component failure i.e Magneride shocks going out/cv axle's etc. 3 inches seems like a lot without dropping the diff but readylift claims it's not needed. Obviously the corrected Ball Joint angle takes care of that common fail point but curious how everyone is liking the kit so far.

Thanks.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I want to add 275/65R20 KO3s to my 21 Tahoe Z71, will a front 2" RC level do the job? Id rather not mess with the back of the truck but dont want it to sag either..

Z71's come level from the factory. Mine is only .25" higher rake in the rear. Stock suspension.

WacoYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
absolutely hate how my '22 AT4 turned out with the 3" leveling kit and 1.5" lift in rear turned out with the 275/65/20 Nittos. Do they not make a 1" , 1.5" or 2" leveling kit for these AT4s with magnetic ride control?

Attachments

• AT4.jpg
    AT4.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 53

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wintermute92

Latest posts