Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they had to pull felt back behind tire and trim some plastic in front I posted pictures of the trimming

Jgrimberg1979

Reaction score
Post up your lifted or leveled 2021 with setup details.

I’ll start:

1” front level strut extension nothing in rear.
Wheels: 22”x9” +24 offset
Tires: 285/50r22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

View attachment 277462
Nice ! Love it bro. Good choice my man and thanks

woils you happen to have any part part number and the site you used. That a favor but if not o can figure it out. Love that truck. Makes me wish I didn’t get black high country!
how does it ride. A little rougher, not too noticeable, or much different truck?

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have changed up the stance since first posting. What are you looking for the 1” front level kit I initially posted or the 2” Rough Country level I am running now.

Jgrimberg1979

Reaction score
I have changed up the stance since first posting. What are you looking for the 1” front level kit I initially posted or the 2” Rough Country level I am running now.
Wihatever setup that you have shown in the picture

Jgrimberg1979

Reaction score
RC also says the 2/1 lift they have for suburbans/tahoes will not fit a yukon or a z71 but myself and others on here have found that to be incorrect as that kit indeed fits both yukons and z71 models

you have air ride correct? Links would be great for the parts that worked if you have air suspension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700