Leveling & Towing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R_Sharpe

VIP
Reaction score
Alright, I'm seriously considering getting the CCM 2.5/1 leveling kit. I will be towing (hopefully) a Polaris RZR quite a bit, starting around the start of November sometime. I really want the truck to stay level while towing. Is this at all possible? The RZR has a dry weight of 1,022lbs, plus the weight of the trailer, etc. What's my best option here? My LTZ doesn't have AutoRide for some stupid reason, and to my knowledge, you can't add that, so... Thanks in advance for the help :).

God Bless!
-Robby

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, I'm seriously considering getting the CCM 2.5/1 leveling kit. I will be towing (hopefully) a Polaris RZR quite a bit, starting around the start of November sometime. I really want the truck to stay level while towing. Is this at all possible? The RZR has a dry weight of 1,022lbs, plus the weight of the trailer, etc. What's my best option here? My LTZ doesn't have AutoRide for some stupid reason, and to my knowledge, you can't add that, so... Thanks in advance for the help :).

God Bless!
-Robby

I am dropped 2" in the rear leveled the truck on 24s and i tow a big heavy boat all summer no problem...the trick is those airbags mcgaughys and a few other companies sell. I have the mcgaughys ones they r great just fill up before i tow truck doesnt move an inch....

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
no problems towing 2 hayabusas, trailer and gear with 4 people. Im lowered 2/3
picture.jpg

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am dropped 2" in the rear leveled the truck on 24s and i tow a big heavy boat all summer no problem...the trick is those airbags mcgaughys and a few other companies sell. I have the mcgaughys ones they r great just fill up before i tow truck doesnt move an inch....
If you don't mind me asking, how much weight do you tow? I am looking at purchasing a boat right now to tow with my lowered Tahoe on 24" slides and it should be around 7500lbs when its all said and done. Curious how the truck handles it? Also are you 2wd or 4wd?
Thanks,
Evan
PS- I will obviously be getting air bags as well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM