Lets see those wheels! Yukon Owners also question about wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love these! Where'd you find them? Better then chrome by a mile.

I believe there are a few members on the forum that will price 20-24" or maybe even 26" reps in chrome, black, satin black, etc. I purchased mine from USArim because the first set I purchased from someone here arrived scratched and chipped. I want to say they were less than $1000 total.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black wheels look good on some trucks. But I'm not looking for that blacked-out look. Honestly, I'm torn between silver and chrome wheels. I still like the look of silver wheels, even though they've kinda gone out of style. But there's so much chrome on my truck, I'm thinking I should go with chrome wheels to match. If I got silver wheels, I'd want to change the chrome to silver or maybe black. Then again, silver wheels cost less, and the finish can be repaired if they're scratched. Decisions....

Jagsta

Reaction score
That’s an awesome looking truck! Looks great on the esky 22s! Have you looked for the Center cap for that wheel that’s blank with no caddy logo? If you they make blank caps, then you could get a printed gmc or Denali logo to overlay onto the Center caps! That’s what I did to 2007 Denali 8 spoke 20s that I had. Bought the blank caps and had Denali lettering overplayed on them and it worked incredibly well!

Thanks for the comments guys! I am working on getting the GMC decals printed for the blank center caps as you mentioned, I had to custom order chrome vinyl as no one carried it. I'll post pics when complete! Here's another pic from this weekend with my new tails on:

IMG_2089.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157