Lets play a game of what caused it....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rockola1971

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Burning alligator on the exhaust, which bites, in pain, in the fuel rail

how does a throttle body create lots of white smoke?
funky reading to ecm causing it to dump fuel? i'm at a loss....:shrug:
That and the ignition timing fiddled with by the PCM because of all the funkiness going on with the lack of correct control signal going to the throttle body motor control and incorrect feedback coming back telling the throttle blade position (its all completely lost and has no idea what the position is truly). Combine all that and you get some funky internal engine pressures blowing by the valves before they close along with the same pressure waves hitting the rings and head gaskets. My trouble may not be over. There could be some coolant getting burnt off in the combustion chamber too. I really dont need an excuse to put a fresh motor right now. Now summer time 2024 that would be a different story.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So....what to we (the winners) get for properly remote diagnosing your truck for you? Glad you came to our conclusions.....LOL

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they legalize pot in Germany or did you just not know that there are no alligators in Indiana?
Yes, our government is actually planning on legalizing pot right now.

Since this government is by far the worst that post-war Germany has ever had, many say: They are doing this so that people can tolerate this government's policies better.

I, on the other hand, don't need pot, I have my truck and this forum. How could pot increase my well-being?:love62:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia