Lets play a game of what caused it....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, our government is actually planning on legalizing pot right now.

Since this government is by far the worst that post-war Germany has ever had, many say: They are doing this so that people can tolerate this government's policies better.

I, on the other hand, don't need pot, I have my truck and this forum. How could pot increase my well-being?:love62:
100% agree. It's the same here. Give the people just enough options/ "freedoms" to think we aren't indentured servants to the few on top. Keep them drunk enough, high enough, or ignorant enough, to prevent them from upsetting the status quo they have created.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% agree. It's the same here. Give the people just enough options/ "freedoms" to think we aren't indentured servants to the few on top. Keep them drunk enough, high enough, or ignorant enough, to prevent them from upsetting the status quo they have created.
I suspect that an intelligent sentence is true and affects all societies, especially those in western countries at the moment

Bad time make strong men.
Strong men make good times.
Good times make weak men.
Weak man make bad times.

That describe perfect the time after the second world war and the now world..

And i our case:
Strong man make good trucks
Good trucks keep man strong....

:thumbsup:

A resistance against these disposable electric cars made of plastic, where they want to make people believe that they are good for the environment.

Zoni

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The subject: 2005 Yukon Denali...for those that dont know....that means factory 6.0 and AWD.
Short background: Yukon has been sitting in drive for an extended period of time.
Symptoms: Hard to start, Blowing major white smoke, Reduced Engine Power on the DIC, wont get to normal idle speed, idles erratically.

I suspected bad gas so I threw in some octane booster, 4 gals of new 87 octane and some HEET. Didnt fix anything.

Ill take all guesses as to the cause of this mess until 10/26/23 1700 EST before I post pic of the cause.

Ill give you 3 clues. (1) Its not a bad battery (2) There are no fuel leaks (3) I dont live in the City.
I’m with swathdiver

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well well... this thread is out of 'control'.... :893karatesmiley-thu

My input : The answer is : The vehicle should be at a quality auto shop. Then rent a Prius to drive to the bank....
You know that a Prius is a betrayal of the truck?

:cool:

Your truck will react by spontaneously corroding all ground points.

:oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz