Killed a Lexus GS430

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I've heard about the cooling. Gonna look into an intercooler. I have the lq9 that was infront of the 4l80e with 58k on it but this 4.8 has 35k on it and since it's running so nice right now I'd hate to pull it. Maybe another year, gives me time to do a cam freshen it up a bit. I ran a 14.8 @ 98 the last time with a set of 20" wheels so who knows what it does with the 24's, haven't taken it out..

BTW, Love the Nali man, especially with the white wheels...

OP
OP
B

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I've heard about the cooling. Gonna look into an intercooler. I have the lq9 that was infront of the 4l80e with 58k on it but this 4.8 has 35k on it and since it's running so nice right now I'd hate to pull it. Maybe another year, gives me time to do a cam freshen it up a bit. I ran a 14.8 @ 98 the last time with a set of 20" wheels so who knows what it does with the 24's, haven't taken it out..

BTW, Love the Nali man, especially with the white wheels...

I would put the 6.0 in before doing any other mods to the 4.8. You will at least be starting with a more powerful engine.

My 24's definatly slow me down. I can tell theres a big difference when running with my 20's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia