Killed a Lexus GS430

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran into a Lexus GS430 that wanted to play so I let him have it. I gave him a head start and then I hammered it and reeled him in fast. He had exhaust and I'm not sure what else. The lexus runs about a 14.5 1/4.

th_IMG_0265.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see the look on that guys face when a SUV dusts him!!! Hahaha.......Rice = Fail

Nice kill!! :Handshake:

Haha I know I just saw this WTF look on his face when I went bye. He was cool though and gave a thumbs up.

I think with how hard I pulled on him I must be into the 13's for sure. The last time I was at the track which was also my first time in my denali I ran a 14.4 @95. Since then I upped the boost to 10psi from 7psi and swapped in a built 4l80e.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
I'll bet you shaved that .5 seconds needed, cold weather help hp at all? I know my buddies raced offroad trucks and on cooler days their truck responded alot better than on hot days

OP
OP
B

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll bet you shaved that .5 seconds needed, cold weather help hp at all? I know my buddies raced offroad trucks and on cooler days their truck responded alot better than on hot days

Its actually pretty similar temps as the day I ran at the track, but the colder temps will definately give me a little more power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia