Killed a Lexus GS430

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Nice kill :cheers: I pulled a brand new rcsb hemi the other day and he was PISSED.

OP
OP
B

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took another video for you guys tonight.

It looks like im running about a 5 sec 0-60. Can anyone add a timer to the video that has tenths of seconds?

th_IMG_0266.jpg

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So ur truck is doing 5.4 - 5.8 to 60? That's sick for a big ass truck granted you're turbo'd

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So your running 10 psi? That's nasty. I'm running 7psi and I have a 4l80e with a few goodies and was contemplating taking it up a couple psi but I have a 4.8. It's been running so nice and tight with not one issue for over a year that I don't wan't to jinx it..
Whipple.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So ur truck is doing 5.4 - 5.8 to 60? That's sick for a big ass truck granted you're turbo'd

I think its actually probably closer to 5 flat I start right at about 2.7 or so and end a tick after 7 seconds. This supercharger really woke up this sleeping beast.

awesome dude he must have shit himself hahaha

It was pretty funny because people don't expect my truck to be as fast as it is.

So your running 10 psi? That's nasty. I'm running 7psi and I have a 4l80e with a few goodies and was contemplating taking it up a couple psi but I have a 4.8. It's been running so nice and tight with not one issue for over a year that I don't wan't to jinx it..
Whipple.jpg

If you've got the 4l80 I would raise the boost if the motor can take it. I'm not to familiar with the 4.8 but I know the lq4 can take 10-12psi. I upped the boost from 7psi to 10 and the difference was quite noticeable.

The one thing I would eventually plan on addressing if you raise the boost is finding a way to cool the IAT. I went with a Front mount intercooler but you could use a meth setup also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia