Im looking to sell how much do you think I should ask?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigger21

Reaction score
I have a Custom One of a Kind 2004 Yukon XL Denali SS with a rebuilt engine, the original engine was running great and had zero defects but I wanted it with a larger Cam and the best components that can be used on this rebuild because I planned to put an Edelbrock Super Charger on it. Its a 6.0L 364 CID bored, the rebuild was $21,455 installed and it has a ton of torque now tuned Its totally Custom and the #1 vehicle out of my 6 vehicle's in my garage. It has custom Audi head lights plus a custom grill plus LED Tail Light that were $1100. K&N cold are intake. It has the winter tires on it now which are the original Denali 17" rims and new Cooper Tire 275/65/17 with 1600 miles on it and in April I put on my Custom Made Giovanni 23" rims with 305/40/23 that are one direction tires that has 1024 miles on them. It is always garaged unless we get a storm with 10 inches of snow I take it out to get groceries or whatever we need. In the 2004 XL Denali's they have a 6 disc CD changer in the front below the climate controls and I pulled that out and put an Alpine flip up 7" screen that plays DVD's, CD's, MP3's, Navigation plus it has an Ipod or Iphone connection to the new Iphone and you can run it off the Alpine and hide your Ipod if you want. Plus I pulled the stock stereo that needs Cd's to run the Navigation and I hated that so I pulled that out and installed a flip up Alpine 7" screen that plays DVD's from the main alpine. I also installed a 19" LCD screen in the back behind the slide back moon roof this was custom because I mounted the 19" LCD right where it slides back. Putting a large screen in the back you need to work about sag, proper use of the moon roof and no shaking on the highway. I got the screen where there is 0 sag and the moon roof operates perfect and no shaking going at 90 MPH. in the back I put limo tint over the factory tint so you can't see anything inside even when the LCD is on. I also wired where Both front 7" and the 19" can watch the same movie while Driving. I upgraded the Alternator to run all the extra electronics. The Motor City Rebuild shop put badges on it of Denali SS so its mainly #1 of #1. They said it was there best work and put the original VIN on the rebuild so its a sleeper. If I trade this you would get both sets of tires and a box of extra additions I was going to add to the Denali which equals $3900 and it would had made this beautiful, like a hood intake near where the intake filter would have went on the supercharger. I was just about to mark it out to be cut and my employee saw your car. The Denali has a Viper Security with 1 mile range on its viper auto start. That one mile also warns you if anyone is touching you vehicle and you can go and check your Denali. It will tell if it was a shock sensor, door tampering or whatever set it off. The starter is cut off if the alarm is engaged so its can't be stolen and if it happens Viper has a 1 million Dollar Warranty. I would trade my #1 and all the extra's and both sets of tires and the strongest best built motor out of Detroit for your Camaro and I will also $8000 in your pocket. What do you think. Its Midnight black exterior with 305/40/23 Kumho SXT Tires plus 23" Giovanni Chrome Custom Wheels and 275/65/17 Cooper winter tires plus original 17" Alloy Rims. Plus one of the best interior packages that will make the family happy. Plus the Navigation will cut into the main alpine if you reaching a turn while the other LCD's keep playing without interrupting the movies. It has an 8" sub-woofer connected to an optical wire the same as the other speakers so it sounds like a movie theater. You can also adjust all the other speakers to be on and you speaker off if you need to be on the phone. It also has a $400 Carbon Fiber overlay on the dash, instrument panel which the gauges have a white upgrade with Blue LED's installed. The carbon Fiber covers the radio, climate controls and middle console.
I forgot I am using a prototype Spark plug from Pulstar Plasma Core Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug which cost me $14.99 for one plug.

IMG_20150724_182230668_1.jpg Front010-1-1.jpg Front011-1.jpg Air intake for SuperCharger.jpg IMG_20150724_191127625.jpg

JERZEYJOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Unfortunately all that isn't worth much to a buyer. Probably turn some buyers away. If I was you I would remove as much as possible and sell it separately. Try to get the truck back to stock as much as possible.
Good luck with the sale.

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Joe. With that level of customization, you're going to get back pennies on the dollar. Vehicles aren't investments, so you'll be better off keeping this one unless you find that one-in-a-million buyer.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sticking SS stickers from eBay all over your Denali makes it a Denali SS

:hmmm2:

Sorry, but if you paid that much for an engine and install, your better off keeping it… You'll never recoup any of that money that you dumped into it.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Ask whatever Kelly blue book or nada says, plus maybe $1000 on top with the aftermarket stuff.
So basically around $8000-$9000.
Which means your out about $30,000
And someone here trading a camaro?
Also explain the custom Audi headlights please.
Also how many miles ?
Stock transmission and drivetrain ?
Might be worth it to a collector but I've never heard of this 1 of 1 Denali, was it ever featured in a mag or website ?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ask whatever Kelly blue book or nada says, plus maybe $1000 on top with the aftermarket stuff.
So basically around $8000-$9000.
Which means your out about $30,000
And someone here trading a camaro?
Also explain the custom Audi headlights please.
Also how many miles ?
Stock transmission and drivetrain ?
Might be worth it to a collector but I've never heard of this 1 of 1 Denali, was it ever featured in a mag or website ?
It's only "1 of 1" because nobody else is putting SS stickers all over a Yukon Denali and calling it al Denali SS. There was never such model built. I agree with the rest of what you said. Who ever heard of dropping $21000 to rebuild a motor and not end up with 1000 HP and a blower with nitrous?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I know there wasn't a ss Denali but there's some known garages/shops and builders that make special builds. Like for example a build from Chip Foose would be worth $$$ to a collector.

OP
OP
Zigger21

Zigger21

Reaction score
I never put the stickers on the Builders thought I would appreciate it but I dont. My only gold card is Graduation is coming up and if I put it out in a visible spot it will catch eyes and I was thinking about asking 12K for everything. Ill Pull the engine and see if I can find one at a junk yard or a recent wrecked 6.0L at a salvaged yard. Thank you so much. I never wrote to get slammed on Ebay comments I was just looking for an honest answer. Thank you to all who were understanding and helping.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What? "My only gold card is Graduation is coming up and if I put it out in a visible spot it will catch eyes " I don't understand what you're saying here. That makes no sense.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off, looks like an awesome truck.
but with civil unrest, lower price of foreign scrap, high probability of a meteor strike and me never truly learning the metric system....
id value it at $2100.00. And i am happy to write a check today.
But truly a sweet ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz