I might have found a gem that is about 1/2 mile from my American Legion post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, I was able to copy the link address and add the link to my signature and now if you click on the link, the RPO code list comes up. I can live with that but hope a mod will remove the two big Red X Marks.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, I was able to copy the link address and add the link to my signature and now if you click on the link, the RPO code list comes up. I can live with that but hope a mod will remove the two big Red X Marks.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
When I click on it it is ok but I guess I have to allow permission. I will work on that and let you know.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a link now at my signature and hopefully you can click on it to see the pic of the RPO codes.
I was joking, that’s your thing you ask newbs to do, take a picture of theirs and put it in their sig but your RPO code picture has never been in your sig lol. I’m not about to go deciphering other members RPO codes. BTW your links dont work. That’s why they’re big red x’s. :signs8:

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I post pics all the time but in the signature it wants a URL address. I would have to upload pic to a site to do that. At least I think I do.

Upload it to a thread in the traditional way you'd upload a pic. Then, copy that uploaded image's link (right click over image, select "Copy Image Location") and paste it into that box where it wants a URL for your sig pic. Basically using the site as it's own image uploader.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I was joking, that’s your thing you ask newbs to do, take a picture of theirs and put it in their sig but your RPO code picture has never been in your sig lol. I’m not about to go deciphering other members RPO codes. BTW your links dont work. That’s why they’re big red x’s. :signs8:

I know the links don't work and that is why the red X is there but when I try to delete myself, I cannot.

Upload it to a thread in the traditional way you'd upload a pic. Then, copy that uploaded image's link (right click over image, select "Copy Image Location") and paste it into that box where it wants a URL for your sig pic. Basically using the site as it's own image uploader.

@Rocket Man, I saw after using the Media section that it only allows me to open it but other members cannot. I reached out to the mods for help to allow for any member to open but I am going to try and do as @iamdub suggested.

Trying that right now.

20201002_150314.jpg

So, the RPO codes are there now in my signature but way too big. I prefer the link if other members can open. I am going to try and delete the pic address now and get rid of that big ass pic.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn