I might have found a gem that is about 1/2 mile from my American Legion post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have all paperwork for any work done and will show her today. Since I know her and she is a tenant here and I have been involved with her, I was selling to her for $5000 but I do have a guy several miles from here that said he wants it if she does not, for $6000.

She has a Chrysler Cirrus that this shop has put 3 sets of injectors in and a 1993 K2500 Chevy truck that she uses for hauling with. She wants to be rid of both of them.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I ran shops in this town and know of the shop she took it to. Been in business since 1939. It always is up to the tech's professionalism and know how, so that can vary. I just texted her to come here to get the proof paperwork and take and show them the alignment and tires done 4k miles ago and rotation is not needed yet and the diff fluids done 4k miles ago too. I found the fuel line bracket at RA but no fuel filter bracket. Maybe it is there but have not seen it. I also knew about the feeling of the sector shaft but the u-joint is tight so I had not either replaced it or serviced it as of yet.

I sure want to know what the tech saw with the diff fluids to say that because I used AC Delco recommended fluid and it is clean as a whistle. As I have said many times here, when I told a customer something was needed, I always said why it was needed.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
She just let me know that because she does a lot of towing and she has a 1993 K2500 she uses for that, that she is gonna pass on the Tahoe. No problem there because I have another person interested at $6000 and that would be $1000 more than what I would have sold to her. She was thinking about selling the truck and the Chrysler Cirrus and towing with the Tahoe but I did mention that the K2500 has a beefier towing suspension than the Tahoe. She said she would have the tech that said it needed the diff services and alignment, call me to explain. I told her no need to do that because he is full of shit. I will how her the previous work paperwork when I see her next.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Where’s the picture of your RPO codes?

I tried to post that pic but it does not like it when I try and the pic comes up as a little square and a red X over it. What am I doing wrong?

That is why I try to supply at least the basic RPO codes in my signature.

Legit question though.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes, I do. I take a lot of pics with it and download to my desk top. I have a pic of my RPO codes on my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kns0517