I might have found a gem that is about 1/2 mile from my American Legion post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
First the KBB price:

https://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/tahoe/2005/lt-sport-utility-4d/?category=suv&condition=verygood&intent=buy-used&mileage=145076&options=6477453|true|4118792|true|4119253|true|4119285|true|4119282|false|4119359|true|4119387|true&pricetype=private-party&vehicleid=348687

https://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/tahoe...true&pricetype=private-party&vehicleid=348687

Sorry, I posted the wrong KBB for a dealer instead of an individual seller. The first one is for very good condition and the second is for good condition and then the link below for the ad.

Then the link to the ad on Facebook Marketplace:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/284917959208014

He is asking $8500 and says in the ad, "Don't try to low ball me. Come look at it and make an offer".

He is a Vietnam vet like me and he has all paperwork for what his grandson had done at a shop in town and all paper work for recent all synthetic fluids change in the diffs, transfer case and engine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
If you look close it has a scrape at the rf corner of the front bumper. He said is a scrape and not a dent. It is the lowest mileage I have been able to find in this Z71 set up. He said all steering wheel controls work and all the heater and a/c controls and windows and all works. Has maintenance records. He saw an old Carfax and he is third owner and has spent it's whole life in Oregon, so no rust anywhere.

I am very grateful that @Rocket Man told me about this Facebook Marketplace because this was not listed at CL.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I will feel good about anywhere around $7500, as long as it checks out ok. I just loaded my floor jack, a jack stand, my Tech 2, 2 bright flashlights, a spongy kneel down pad and 2 fender covers in my Tahoe. I am good to go.

Almost forgot, I have $2000 bundles with me too. People like to see those bank wrapped bundles like that and that alone can save me $500.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I will feel good about anywhere around $7500, as long as it checks out ok. I just loaded my floor jack, a jack stand, my Tech 2, 2 bright flashlights, a spongy kneel down pad and 2 fender covers in my Tahoe. I am good to go.

Almost forgot, I have $2000 bundles with me too. People like to see those bank wrapped bundles like that and that alone can save me $500.
Cash talks,
******** walks!
Cash is king!