I might have found a gem that is about 1/2 mile from my American Legion post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes, I do. I take a lot of pics with it and download to my desk top. I have a pic of my RPO codes on my phone.
All I have is a phone. I just hit the "Upload a File" tab. It'll bring me to my pic gallery, I'll choose what pic I want to upload to the site--hit "Post Reply"--BOOM, you're done.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
All I have is a phone. I just hit the "Upload a File" tab. It'll bring me to my pic gallery, I'll choose what pic I want to upload to the site--hit "Post Reply"--BOOM, you're done.

I post pics all the time but in the signature it wants a URL address. I would have to upload pic to a site to do that. At least I think I do.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The owner's son here at the facility knows how to do the URL address crap and is going to show me soon how to do that. It's like having to download a video to a sight like you tube and then take the URL address at you tube to post at the signature site. Why we can't just post a pic like we do on a thread is beyond me but I am sure there is a good reason. Oh ell, no biggee.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
@PNW VietVet
If you go to the media tab you can create your own album and restrict it so only you can view that album. Then you can add your photos and use that url to attach them to your sig.

Ok, so I went there and created it there as you said and then when I tried to edit the signature I typed in the URL address and saved and now you see what it did. Two big red X's now added to my signature. I tried to delete them and there is no option to do that there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts