I might have found a gem that is about 1/2 mile from my American Legion post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I see it shows along with the pic I uploaded to the post. Lets see if it stays with this post.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It worked but I wish it was smaller. I prefer the link opening for any member though.

I tried to delete the pic in my signature but it will not allow me to do that. Again, I am going to reach out to the mods for help.

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the Windows image editor to scale down my sig and avatar images. You can scale by percentage or pixel count. I'm sure there are easier ways to do this, but I just roll with whatever workarounds my dumbass can figure out.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I agree with you. I want to have the pic smaller but do prefer the link as long as other members can open it. I will keep trying.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will keep trying.

Put in that work, Ron! Don't give up!

tenor.gif

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@PNW VietVet, I use Free Sizer in Windows to shrink mine. Try this cropped and resized one:

20201002_150314_resized.jpg

Might look better with a more straight-on pic.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I tried to get more straight on but was best I could do and see. Plus I am worried that if I shot another pic and attempted tp put in sig, the sig would have two pics because I have tried and cannot even delete the one that is there, unless you know a way to delete it.

How do I use either Free Sizer in Windows or the Windows Image Editor that @iamdub recommended?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do I use either Free Sizer in Windows or the Windows Image Editor that @iamdub recommended?

First, I must preface this with that I am doing this on a laptop running Windows 7.

For this, I open the pic I have saved in Windows. At the top, there is "File", "Print", "E-mail", "Burn" and "Open.

I click "Open" and the first option in the drop-down is "Paint". I click that and it opens the image up in the Windows native editing program. In the toolbar at the top is "Resize". Click on that and a window pops up with the resizing options.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I did crop it on my computer. Gonna post and then see if can paste to the sig but I am worried about it not deleting the old and then saving the new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts