I guess I'm back (I'm never leaving)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Yeah so my thoughts were (if I don’t buy a truck) next suv to go rover HSE or Escalade platinum like 2011+. Seems like once you hit the Escalade the rover is the next vehicle in the progression. And the new ones are bad ass but damn are they $$$. I use the Denali as a second vehicle though so a rover would get maybe 5k miles a year. Do they last as long? I feel like you can run the gm’s into the ground but they have “less” frills (I say that subjectively speaking).

Honestly that’s a tough question.
My 09 rover vs my 08 hybrid is rover all day but I would probably swap for an Escalade of the same year probably not Denali.

Compared to my 08: Faster, lighter, drives better, full air suspension with access/standard/offroad height, better on gas, supercharged, nicer interior/sound BUT expensive af to fix, and I miss the size of my GM suv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah so my thoughts were (if I don’t buy a truck) next suv to go rover HSE or Escalade platinum like 2011+. Seems like once you hit the Escalade the rover is the next vehicle in the progression. And the new ones are bad ass but damn are they $$$. I use the Denali as a second vehicle though so a rover would get maybe 5k miles a year. Do they last as long? I feel like you can run the gm’s into the ground but they have “less” frills (I say that subjectively speaking).
Rovers are known traditionally has horrible vehicles to own out of warranty

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics! I hope to someday travel to a place like that. I'm sure living there is a challenge that I wouldn't want to accept but it'd sure be nice to visit. Thanks for keeping us (me) updated with the weather and the pics. Good luck in the search and returning to GM platform.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick