How to stiffen suspension/stop swaying?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I did not have a sway problem but did have more body roll than I wanted. I tend to drive the hell out of my rigs and it would lean quite a bit in curves and cloverleafs. After the sway bar kits install, that is now gone. When you say "sway" are you talking about a "rocking side to side effect"?
Yessir

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I’m on a 2/4 crown suspension drop so it’s on different springs
Ok. I have the same setup myself. I also had the ZW7. Before swapping springs I just swapped to kyb's. In swayed side to side really bad on the highway! It was pretty scary, felt like someone was in the back, along the side pushing it.

Reaction score
Ok. I have the same setup myself. I also had the ZW7. Before swapping springs I just swapped to kyb's. In swayed side to side really bad on the highway! It was pretty scary, felt like someone was in the back, along the side pushing it.
Exactly of mine is riding like right now so u switched out shocks ?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The kyb's sucked! Yup, shocks did the trick. What shocks do you have? Also--you can check out my build page. Lots of stuff in it, including this issue.

Reaction score
The kyb's sucked! Yup, shocks did the trick. What shocks do you have? Also--you can check out my build page. Lots of stuff in it, including this issue.
I’m on Monroe shocks rn my belltech shocks are on the way hopefully this fixes it I’ve wasted so much money on the suspension

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts