Houston Truck meet pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Fernando got him good though. lol

LOL, I could have done/said more to MOPEDS, but I felt sorry for the kid. I am surprised that Bobby didnt say anything to him, after all Bobby, dont you still have some craziness left in you man!? I know you do!!!! LMAO!

BTW, Trevor's margarita sno-cone was hilarious!!!!! I told him to take it easy serving it, but no, he didnt listen and the whole pitcher sloshed in his cup!! haha! GOODTIMES!!!!!!!!!!

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea Fernando, you sure are right. But atleast he finished everything off the tray :) ... Trevor, I hope your brain freeze wasn't too bad.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, Trevor's margarita sno-cone was hilarious!!!!! I told him to take it easy serving it, but no, he didnt listen and the whole pitcher sloshed in his cup!! haha! GOODTIMES!!!!!!!!!!

You mean this one?

snocone.jpg

B

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good pictures Luis and Jeff. Yall should post them on the TYF Facebook. It needs some attention. We almost had two sno-cones. lol

Last edited:

REAL TEXAS TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks ike you guys had fun, I HATE I MISSED IT. I'll see you guys next time around. Anyone know when the next TEXAS MEET is going to be

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Even if it was raining the whole time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076