New Member + Bought 2019 Yukon SLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NT Automotive

NT Automotive

Reaction score
Glad you got er back and she’s running good! I’ve had several clients in the last couple years buy GM vehicles from Jessup and they’ve all been very happy with the dealer and the service department there!
Thanks!! Yes its good having it back home. Thankful for a good dealer too. Meant to be. Now enjoying the weekend with fam and quick joyride in the Unikon. Then back working on yukon projects next week

OP
OP
NT Automotive

NT Automotive

Reaction score
I just wanted to add this screenshot here for posterity. Reading through 2015-2020 yukon reviews on KBB and saw this one. Sounds like this guy had similar shudder at idle when in drive (stopped at a light) and similar dealer response. If he is being honest it was result of a bad fuel injector per his independent mechanic. Glad I'm not crazy and glad I got FI cleaned other day. Will replace plugs/fuel injectors/lifters at 50K in 3-5yrs (currently at 25K) or sooner under warranty if any issues arise near term but hopefully not.
Screenshot_20230205-051211_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP
OP
NT Automotive

NT Automotive

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

2/9 Updates:

1. After the fuel injector clean + all other service + now running premium fuel the shudder and tick are both a little better. Assuming new fuel injectors might do the trick when ready to replace em someday.

2. So very happy with this rig. About another week to go via simple accessories and paint correction. Then done. Also glad Onstar still works.