Highly classified

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Upholsteryman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody help me with what these mean? and walk me through what I need to do.

Attachments

• IMG_4199.jpeg
    IMG_4199.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4201.jpeg
    IMG_4201.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
U

Upholsteryman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw this cheat code on Facebook and want to know if it’ll help me get more performance out of my motor, etc. etc.

BeyondMyMeans

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How did you even get that screen to come up? That is awesome! HMI typically means "human machine interface". I wonder if you're able to change button functions and unlock some cool stuff

OP
OP
U

Upholsteryman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OP
OP
U

Upholsteryman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How did you even get that screen to come up? That is awesome! HMI typically means "human machine interface". I wonder if you're able to change button functions and unlock some cool stuff
That’s what I don’t know if anybody can figure it out please respond back or I’ll send my phone number to talk me through whatever I need to do. I would love to be able to tune my engine to get more horsepower since I have the presidential motor.

jforb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It gets you into the infotainment system, not sure how far removed the engine's computer is from that?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s what I don’t know if anybody can figure it out please respond back or I’ll send my phone number to talk me through whatever I need to do. I would love to be able to tune my engine to get more horsepower since I have the presidential motor.
What is the ‘presidential motor’ if i may ask?

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year make and model is your vehicle? In the 2nd picture the button layout almost looks more like a K2XX '15-'20 Model year?
"Development screen". What is that?
Presidential motor?
Cheat Code on facebook?
You want to tune your engine for better performance with the stock oem setting menu?

There's a lot going on here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danepfalgout