High temp !! Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where exactly are you? or do you mean bay bridge treasure island in california?

No, I mean a Saudi arabia people here have no idea of the (know how) I am going crazy with all those who call them self "mechanics" you have no idea how bad they are and they charge really high!!

Example:

I took my tahoe to evry electrician I know or see to ask about the possibility of adding the stock keyless entry and no obe know!! And the dealers are refusing to do any work on the tahoe because it is not 2000 up model!! Only here I learned how to check if I have a keyless sys and how to programe it!!!

And we really pay them!!!!

I am thinking of taking my tahoe to Dubai and do all the work there :mad:

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
actually i tried to as a generator mechanic. but never got response from recruiter. then i found out who they were and said i would never work for them.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

besides i have cats. if i could get specific parts i want to have for work i could probably make a killing out there on the obs.

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually i tried to as a generator mechanic. but never got response from recruiter. then i found out who they were and said i would never work for them.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

besides i have cats. if i could get specific parts i want to have for work i could probably make a killing out there on the obs.

Lots of people don't understand the nature of this country for those who do understand they never leave it (cheapest fuel price in the world + 0 Tax country + respect for Americans)

But you really have to look for a good partner who appreciate and understand so you could get the freedom you seek big Companies No (I hate working for them true they pay more but they kill your time and less freedom for your self )

By the way just a simple explanation this country it is like 4 older countries in one so you get the smart good customer/client/manager and at the same time you deal with cave man!

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
dont mind the time or effort needed or the size of the company. i did not want to work for them because their name was Halliburton. that company has serious issues and i dont want to be involved with it.

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont mind the time or effort needed or the size of the company. i did not want to work for them because their name was Halliburton. that company has serious issues and i dont want to be involved with it.

I see, good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660