HI BOOOYYYSSSS! Getting a BB tune!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been on GMFS! I REALLY DO MISS when YOU GUYS!! Their not to fond of MODDING OF MODDING OBS! :(

So hopefully as of AUGUST, I will be getting a BB tune if it falls through the the NY, CT, PA area (if your interest PM i will send you details).

I have $500-600 to spend before the tune.

WHAT am I to spend it on?

Ideally I would like...

MSD Ignition..I'm going to buy used. So MDS 6A box is needed...but when buying used what should I be looking for to make sure its complete? Also will wires from a 71 vette fit? I found them BNIB fby MSD for $50 from a local. THATS A STEAL and the coil I'd get via ebay. When its all said and done I'd love to mate them to E3's b.c they were bench tested on HPTV months ago.

I would lov eto do Efans...I've talked to Archie a lil bit and he's been greatful. After reading such horror stories I would love to wire them so they run like stock fans. Just would like some insight before I call JUSTIN at BB. I dont wanna sound like a complete retard! Also what fans do you see best fit four the OBS?

TB's: Thanks to Archie I'm going to upgrade to

http://marine-performance-parts.com/cfmtechportedthrottlebodyfor96gmtruckvortec5057.aspx

But I'm still in the works since there are other option I'm currently picking his brain with!

I got a Wb for my dsm so i have a nb a/f gauge left over. CAN I HARD WIRE IT to my pcm? If so where?

XOXOXO MISS YOU GUYS HOPE ALL IS WELL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645