Help me not suck at washing my truck lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our Great White Drying Towel fits the bill perfectly here. It's incredibly absorbent, traps and dirt/grime you may have missed when washing (chamois will drag this dirt/grime all over your paint), and one of them will dry your entire truck if you use Detail Spray as a drying agent.

says it's out of stock :( when do you expect to get more in?

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird the Adams guy suggested a waffle weave like someone else I know... :think: :p

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@macho :slap:

:lol:

AdamsPolishes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I've taken a look at your guys towel at an oreilleys before.....Why is it better than say a water sprite or a good chamois?

O'Reileys? I think Summit Racing is as close as you'll ever see our products coming to the shelves of a chain store.

A high-quality microfiber drying towel really has no equal when it comes to efficient and safe drying of your vehicle.

The fibers in our GWT are the highest quality microfiber you will find. Ultra soft, so you never run the risk of scratching/swirling the paint you've worked so hard to correct to perfection.

The waffle pattern allows it to catch any stray dirt you may have missed during the wash, keeping it from inflicting damage to your paint. Chamois/absorbers/cotton towels/baby diapers/shop rags don't have this quality.

It will blow you away with how much water it can hold before it leaves water behind...we hear that statement on a frequent basis.

It also, as with all of our products, comes with a 110% money back guarantee. But other than those few things, it's just a plain old towel. :)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

says it's out of stock :( when do you expect to get more in?

Hopefully by the end of next week. We have been tearing through our supply of MF towels faster than our supplier can produce them unfortunately. :help:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully by the end of next week. We have been tearing through our supply of MF towels faster than our supplier can produce them unfortunately. :help:

:waytogo: that means business is good :) I'll grab a couple as soon as they are back in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork