Help me not suck at washing my truck lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
So even though this is my second black car I still SUCK and washing it :banghead:. I just got a brand new power washer yesterday with attachments to attach a container with soap on it and a bunch of other stuff. What process do you guys take when washing your car? My biggest problem is drying...I have like 30 smallish size microfiber towels but I still suck at drying. links are also welcome !

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I would go to the full car washes an have them dry it. I just go on a circle pattern on my rides and it works. Have you tried paper towels?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you tried paper towels?

Is this a serious question???? PLEASE do NOT use paper towels on your paint :facepalm:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So even though this is my second black car I still SUCK and washing it :banghead:. I just got a brand new power washer yesterday with attachments to attach a container with soap on it and a bunch of other stuff. What process do you guys take when washing your car? My biggest problem is drying...I have like 30 smallish size microfiber towels but I still suck at drying. links are also welcome !

In all seriousness, hit up Adams Polishes site and that'll give you a good start. They have some great products for cleaning your ride.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
lol oh boy...

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

In all seriousness, hit up Adams Polishes site and that'll give you a good start. They have some great products for cleaning your ride.

Thanks, I'll check them out, I feel like I have all the products.....I just don't know how to wash it right lol

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll make a write up for you. Won't be until later tonight or this weekend.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
It can't be bad... I dry my rides with paper towels or rags I made from towels or bed sheets. Works just fine and paint doesn't look bad. Have y'all even tried it before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts