Have to make a shout-out to NORCAL Tony

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to give a shout-out to NORCAL Tony

Just wanted to put a thread out thanking Tony for taking the time out of his day to diagnose a less-than-perfect ride issue I am having. Turns out that I have the wrong rear drop "kit" (that's part of the problem -- I have only springs in there, and they're not the correct part number, nor are there other parts like shock extenders, etc.) in my truck. I should note that I did NOT purchase these springs through Tony. Tony diagnosed this after 10,000,000 emails back and forth, from bad cell phone pics not showing him exactly what he needed to see, but by him figuring it out regardless. He really stuck with me via email, responding immediately -- and then he went ahead and called me once he narrowed down the problem.

He has the CORRECT kit for me, in stock, and the price can't be beaten, so I ordered immediately. Looks like I'm on my way to getting things corrected completely -- and I owe that to Tony for taking the time to deal with a frustrated, non-customer, forum member.

Thanks, Tony!

-Kirk

Last edited:

DUKES

Reaction score
Just wanted to put a thread out thanking Tony for taking the time out of his day to diagnose a less-than-perfect ride issue I am having. Turns out that I have the wrong rear drop "kit" (that's part of the problem -- I have only springs in there, and they're not the correct part number, nor are there other parts like shock extenders, etc.) in my truck. I should note that I did NOT purchase these springs through Tony. Tony diagnosed this after 10,000,000 emails back and forth, from bad cell phone pics not showing him exactly what he needed to see, but by him figuring it out regardless. He really stuck with me via email, responding immediately -- and then he went ahead and called me once he narrowed down the problem.

He has the CORRECT kit for me, in stock, and the price can't be beaten, so I ordered immediately. Looks like I'm on my way to getting things corrected completely -- and I owe that to Tony for taking the time to deal with a frustrated, non-customer, forum member.

Thanks, Tony!

-Kirk

I also wanted to say thanks, i bought my rear kit from him and it was on my front door step the next day. Keep up the good work TONY

k9lovr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony has been great in responding to my numerous emails asking questions as well and I haven't even bought a kit yet from him...at least until tomorrow that is :)

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no problem guys anything I can do to help I will.

HoustonJG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony answered all my questions before I bought anything from him

I pulled the trigger on the Trailblazer rear coils and they ride great
If I ever need anything else I would not hesitate ordering from him

Thanks
Josh

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tony answered all my questions before I bought anything from him

I pulled the trigger on the Trailblazer rear coils and they ride great
If I ever need anything else I would not hesitate ordering from him

Thanks
Josh

TB COILS > ALL OTHERS lol

No prob as long as your happy with the product thats all that matters.

06whitess

Reaction score
Tony is straight as long as you toss him a cone at some point! I bought the DJM A Arms and Belltech struts from him a while back, and he helped when the directions from belltech were FUBAR'd....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DGeneration420